Tuesday 27 March 2012

Venezia – travel outfits


I’m suffering on wanderlust all the time. Travelling means a lot to me, it clears my head and refills it with new insprations of every sence. I like city trips with accommodations in exlusive hotels as much as I enjoy camping with just a backpack and no planned route. 

But when you travel you have to wear comfortable clothes which need no ironing, mostly flat shoes and you have to reduce the assesoiries to a packable minimum... so it is not about the full glamour.

When we visited Venice I could pack a bit more:

 Dress: bought in Rome, years ago
Sunglasses: Orsay
  

 Blouse: custom-made from Charming Styles
Pinafore skirt: nudeedudee
Seamed Tights: Pamela Mann


 
 Cardigan: H&M
Pants: Heydey
  

 Leopard Socks: H&M
Wedges: my proven ones from Istanbul years ago
Bamboo Bangles: Bijou Brigitte, Fleamarket
Green Bakelite Bangle: etsy
Water: Canale Grande
  

 Dress: TaraStarlet
Bag: thrifted
Matching Clipons and brooch: 50s vintage ebay.uk


 Polo neck sweater: Forever 18
Leopard Skirt: Chic Star
Hanky in Hand: I suffered on a hard hay fever

More from the Venice-experiences we had in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment