Wednesday 18 December 2013

blue dogs and red slippers

 

Last friday we visited the exhibition opening from my talented friend YUTI and made some pics backstage. I wore my new great Vivien of Holloway Swing trousers, St. Nicholas (Honey) brought me, a 50s silkscarf from American Vintage in Hollywood and my new 40s scottie clip ons. You better have a closer look:


closer?


Aren´t they funny? I don´t know what they are made of, I think an early plastic, handcarved and handpainted ... I had to give them a new home - and they came from America in their original box. I love the 3D effect, the pale blue colour and the crabby face of the scotties.


The countdown for christmas is on, so I wanna show you my tree. I decorated it with some of my red glitter slippers I collected all over the world... hope you girls love it and you will have chilly and cozy holidays!



 

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh i looove the heels on your tree;) the best ornaments ever;) and i wish i would look as great as you in pants;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No longer Christmas, but I love you Christmas Tree décoration though !

    Lorna,
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete