Sunday 28 April 2013

tights and colours

 

Lately I found some tights in my wandrobe I bought in a rush and had forgotten. Time to integrate them into my everyday office wear. I always loved pink, turquoise, all the bright candy colours and leopardprints... and Spring is the time for colours, isn't it?

 fake fur collar: asos
fabric clip ons: 50s vintage, my grannies

I´m into the sixties these days. I wear beehive hair dos quite often and I even changed my red lipstick/nailpolish-routine into heavy eyeliner and pale pink lips and nails. What do you think about it?

peep toe plateaus: ebay uk
box bag: 60s vintage, fleamarket find

And there is another pair from Cavallini, teamed with my sweet birthday present bag.
 Think pink!
 

2 comments:

  1. O, your hair looks so gorgeous!
    Love the turquoise furry collar, and matching tights! You're a matchy matchy dream!
    The pink leopard tights are also amazing, as are those red heeled brogues! EEK!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasse sache, siehst du aber anders aus! cooles outfit und tolle frisur!

    ReplyDelete