Thursday 7 June 2012

Ooou la la!



While the sun is missing in Berlin, I wanna bring some heat into your hearts with juicy scans from one of my french men magazines from the 1940s: PARIS-HOLLYWOOD! Enjoy:

Barbie? Mermaid?


I love the hairflowers and the fringe panty.

Her lips and nipples are pink coloured.

That kind of fishing came out of fashion...

I love these old little advertisements, 
especially for some crazy stuff like Parfum d´Amor Radio-actif.

And on the back - beautiful Lana Turner again...




2 comments:

  1. Yes, the sun came with us back to Spain, sorry about that. I wish you could have it back, it is far too hot here, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m still waiting for the Spanish heat and congrats for your Milano trip, you deserve it! xxx

    ReplyDelete