Thursday 17 May 2012

glittering butterflies

Yesterday we were out to the Fete Fatale Burlesque Show. What a great evening. The most incredible act was the drag master of ceremonies Mr. HLLYWD:


OMG, he was a greek god with slaves and a huge fantastic hat-thing! He was even singing...
I love this kind of trashy underground shows, they make me feel very alive!

Evenings like that are perfect for shiny dresses and glittering accessories. See what I wore that night:


 Dress: Tara Starlet

Shoes: Buffalo
Stay ups: YSL
 
glittering butterflies: ebay uk


I throw a hand full of glitter above all of you!

4 comments:

  1. You do shine indeed, aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. There is no flea market in Rixdorf. I went there wearing my flea market finds.
    Much love
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete