Tuesday 1 May 2012

Fleamarkethappiness


On the first of May it's always time for the super-big fleamarket near the Ostbahnhof in Berlin.
Last year I bought a lot af 50s wall plaques. This year was all about jewellery.

So see what I wore and bought:

dress: King Louie

Flats: Benetton

hairflowers: ebay.uk

My findings:
40s brooches for 6 Euro

50s clip on creoles for 3 Euro

40s clip ons for 15 Euro

and my favorites: huge 50s softplastic clip ons for 26 Euros

After all that shopping I needed a frozen yoghurt with strawberrys and marshmellows in the sun!



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have found you, ahhhhhhhhhhh
    I always spend a month in Berlin with my daughter, who lives and works there, and fleamaketing is my main aim.
    I love you and your blog, so I am following and adding you to my blogroll this second, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Any tip on your favourite fleamarkets???
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for the compliment and the adding! I know your blog for a year now and I adore your sense of style! The best fleatmarkets for antique knick-knacks and clothes are Boxhagener Platz and the Ostbahnhof in Friedrichshain, Mauerpark in Prenzlauer Berg and Nowkoelln on the Maybachufer (only once a month). Maybe you already knew, but I'm sure there's any time something knew to discover... xxx

    ReplyDelete